Saturday, September 14, 2013

Prayer, discernment, bonding....


 Rose and Berry
September 11-14, 2013
Accompaniment sister: Sr. Loida, cm
 Berry Keogh
I AM WATER

I am weak because God made me so.
As He nourishes my soul and cleanses my heart from impurities, I am hopeful of living my life in close community with the Holy Spirit.
I would like the Holy Spirit to flow within me and give me calm and peace even when chaos surrounds me.
I want to be beautiful in His eyes.
In my life, I want to have a heart that is the heart of God – vast like the ocean, refreshing and clear to those who immerse themselves into it.
More than anything else, I want to be at peace with myself, my life and the path that God has laid before me. I trust that God is good and that He has only goodness planned for me.
I choose to live in faith, hope and love. May God’s purity abide in me and me in Him every minute of everyday. This is my aspiration and my prayer.

Rose Leviste
I AM FIRE

I provide the heat to melt the hearts of those frozen by sin.
I bring warmth to those in the cold regions of Pride, Anger, Lust and Greed.
I am the torch that burns bright to show the way for those who choose to follow me.
I burn the underbrush so that their paths may be cleared of obstacles to ease their way.
I am a shining beacon in the darkness of night to guide others who are lost… looking for a way home.
Like a lighthouse, I guide the ships of their lives to avoid deadly rocks and reefs in the ocean of life.

No comments: