Friday, September 13, 2013

Deepening my Vocation in Carmel (John Irene)

Deepening my Vocation in Carmel
Sr. John Irene, OCD
September 9-13, 2013
Accompaniment Sister: Sr. Loida, CM

A PRAYER
My Lord and my God through your mercy and love for me, I thank you for being always with me in my life. I thank you Lord for all the reflections, meditations, inspirations to see deeply the meaning of my vocation as a true Carmelite. This is the way you have prepared me, that I may be able to persevere and truly answer your call in my  daily life. You led me into this path O Lord everyday. I too, must carry the cross as you showed me the way you carry your cross until Calvary wherein you offered your life for all of us. Alam ko po  na marami pang crosses and dadaanan ko as I move on in my journey.
As I go on journeying with you my Lord, together with the Sacred Heart of Jesus and the Immaculate Heart of Mary, I feel at peace with your gentleness and care for me. With your help I may be generous to offer everything to you, my life and this beautiful privilege of being in Carmel.
Thank you too, for Sr. Loida for listening and helping me see the positive side of life and helping me how to nourish and take care of my vocation and to discover the gifts that God has given me.
Indeed it is a beautiful vocation that we should appreciate as a gift and so we must treasure it just as God treasured us and carry us in His bosom.

No comments: