Saturday, April 9, 2011

Kasiglahan Village National High School - Faculty on Retreat


The symbol I draw about myself...



Group Sharing "The "hand of God" in my dark experiences"

"He was with me..." "I feel hopeful..." "I come home to him..." "God wanted me to go back to him..." "God saved me from the typhoon Ondoy..." "It is in my darkness that I experienced him..." "God loves me and he will never leave me..."
"I felt alone... I felt helpless but I know God will take care of me..."

Facilitators: Sr. Paquita Aradillos - Blessed Esperanza Kiosk
Sr. Genia Bolima - Blessed Daniela Kiosk
Sr. Elva Ente - Blessed Gabriela Kiosk
Sr. Loida Tortogo - Blessed Esperanza Kiosk



"People who shaped me and became part of my journey...
I thank them..."



Bonding moment
&
getting to know each other deeply...



Moment of Sharing



Moment of Reflection


Kasiglahan Village National High School (80)
Montalban
Faculty on Retreat
April 7-8, 2011
Speaker: Sr. Loida Tortogo, cm
Facilitator: Maam Camares, Principal of the School
St. Teresa Hall

No comments: