Saturday, April 9, 2011

Family Spiritual Bonding

Family Spiritual Bonding
April 12-13, 2011
Blessed Gabriela Kiosk
Facilitator: Sr. Loida Tortogo, cm
Diaz Family

To our dear Dad and Mom:
To tell you the truth, I've written poems about almost everything but this.
A poem about toys, a poem about boys.
a poem about love, a poem about something i couldn't have/
i know this poem is way overdue.
we shouldn't have kept you waiting for this to come true.

Though many frustrations and irritations, it shows us you care and will never leave.
though sometimes misunderstood, it's ok, it's all good.

Let me continue this with a line from a song:
" i wanna thank you for what you've done and hope i can give back to you by being a perfect child."

from the bottom of my heart: Thank you and we Love you! [ don't you dare forget. ]
From Miccel, Juan Pablo and Isaac

My favorite praise song:
"I'm trading my sorrow
I'm trading my shame
I'm laying them down for the joy of the Lord
I'm trading my sickness
I'm trading my pain
I'm laying them down for the joy of the Lord

And we say yes Lord yes Lord yes yes Lord
Yes Lord yes Lord yes yes Lord
Yes Lord yes Lord yes yes Lord Amen

I'm pressed but not crushed persecuted not abandoned
Struck down but not destroyed
I'm blessed beyond the curse for his promise will endure
And his joy's gonna be my strength

Though the sorrow may last for the night
His joy comes with the morning..."
Miccel Diaz

No comments: