Sunday, August 3, 2008

Prayer of thanksgiving and rejoicing!!!

(My retreat experience for eight days)
“I GAINED BACK THE TREASURE,
I AM BORN ANEW,
MOVED TO START ANEW,
BEING RENEWED IN SPIRIT”

Carrying a heavy load, from an unpleasant experience, so strong…up to the brim… horrible… painful. How I struggled in order to survive. Not with my strength but with HIS strength.
After all, yes I gained back the treasure. Please, allow me Lord to proclaim that you are my only treasure and I too your very treasure in a form of a song:
“Ikaw ang aking tanging yaman na di lubusang masumpungan,
ang nilikha mong kariktan sulyap ng ‘yong kagandahan.”

Lord, you love me so much, that much! What more shall I ask, but to love you in return. For we are your “Beloved”
“MON BIEN-AIME”
« Mon bien-aime, beaute supreme,
A moi, tu te donnes toi-meme,
Mais en retour, Jesus, je t’aime,
Et ma vie n’est qu’un seul acte d’amour. »
Thank you Lord for loving me as I am. Thank you for the trials, thank you for the privilege, for choosing me as one of your victim. I am not worthy Lord, yet, you made me as an instrument as well. Thank you Lord for your faithfulness. Thank you Lord for the constant assurance of your love and for BEING WITH ME ALL THE TIME. Thank you for saving me!
“In many ways O Lord I’ve seen your beauty. In many ways O Lord I’ve seen your love
And so in many ways I thank you greatly. And ever joyfully in many ways.”

Yes, Lord, you made my days…
You made this day…
And will continually make all the days for all whom you love.
In everything there is always a reason to celebrate…
For my gratefulness and gratitude.
A heart once lost in trials and blinded with pains…
Yet rescued with your Merciful Love!
Now, I can’t contain but celebrate your mercy, your faithfulness, your LOVE!
For my soul rejoices!
“Ito ang araw na ginawa ng Panginoon
Tayo’y magsaya at magalak”
Ahead of me, there will be challenges. So, in faith and with grace of the Holy Trinity I will continually respond by saying:
“HÁGASE”
Hágase en mí según tu palabra.

Hágase en mí según tu sueño.
Hágase en mí tu amor. //Hágase Señor!//

MUCHAS GRACIAS SEÑOR ! MERCI BEAUCOUP SEIGNEUR!
Sr. Rosemin Padilla, cm
Carmelite Missionary
August 3, 2008
CMCS, Tagaytay City

No comments: