Friday, August 26, 2016



MATER CARMELI SCHOOL
Novaliches, Quezon City

PARENT-CHILD RETREAT
August 19-21, 2016
86 pax
Speaker: Fr. Rainnielle


A PRAYER TO GOD, MY FATHER

 Dear God,

You are my shepherd.
I thank you because you gave me many blessings. I also thank you for giving me my family and friends. I thank you for forgiving and guiding me. I am sorry if I blamed you for my  auntie's death. I am sorry if I offended you. I am sorry if I thought  you took my auntie because you want us to suffer. I beg you to forgive me in what I did and what I do. I beg you to stay with me everyday, every time and forever. I love you because You're the  reason why I am alive, You're the reason why I can forgive, You're  the reason why I can do what I can, You're the reason why I'm here. You are my everything and I love you for that. Be with me,  guide me for the rest of my life. Amen.

Your Child