Sunday, August 11, 2013

How great is our God!!!

 Ruby Quiel Duran
Retreat Accompaniment
August 9-11, 2013
Accompaniment Sister: Sr. Loida Tortogo, cm
I had never felt more at peace and loved than I was there in the Center.

Thank you for the 2 days of guidance and sharing. For me it was very beautiful. I learned a lot about myself and it enabled me to look at my growth process in a patient and loving way. My relationship with God also found a deeper meaning.

My challenge now is to keep moving forward and not to fall back into fear, anxiety and depression. I know that I am more equipped now since my foundation has been laid out well. Thanks to your for this help.

My heart will eternally be grateful.  I pray that God will give me the opportunity to return all the love and the kindness that you and the congregation has shown me.

God bless you!

No comments: