Tuesday, March 19, 2013

What a Journey!

 Sr. Virgie Limbauan, FMA
March 16-19, 2013
My Encounter with Jesus
Accompaniment sister: Sr. Loida Tortogo, cm

A Prayer from the Heart

Blessed be the Lord, the God of Israel, the God of my life
You have come to me these past days
And It is good to give thanks.

As I make music of gratitude and love
I want to shout with joy for your works are so great
And your designs are deep, I cannot understand them fully

But I sing with thanksgiving even if my heart is of darkness,
anger, pain and of breaking my will
I sing angrily or aching, joyful and believing of the Love that awaits those who TRUST.



I bless and praise you Lord for…
                You have given me strength and have shown me MERCY
                You have given me painful experiences and have shown me REDEMPTION
                You have given me a HOME and have shown me the WISDOM within.

You , O Lord know my path, You are just and in You there is no WRONG.
I thank You for the WONDER of my being.


No comments: