Tuesday, April 26, 2011

"I have seen the Lord!" -



Let my heart give thanks to you, Lord;
for when I groped under the weight of the burden,
you carried it with me.

Let my heart give thanks to you, Lord;
for when I look back at what has already passed,
you bring to light and make me see
that there was not a moment
you weren't with me.

As I recall my sins and faults,
I shrink to my shame.
And yet you run to me to comfort me,
the real me you claim.

Let my heart give thanks to you, Lord;
for when I'm lost and then I pray,
you're always here very near;
not only do you show the way,
but you wait for me,
and with me you stay.

Sr. CA, cm
Missionary from Thailand

Sr. Constancia Adela - CA in short
Eight day retreat
"I have seen the Lord"
April 16-23, 2011
Retreat Accompaniment: Sr. Loida Tortogo, cm

No comments: