Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Terima kasih...


O God you are great and marvelous. You are my God full of love and compassion. My soul proclaims and glorify your name O Lord. Glory to youO LOrd, for all your blessings and graces, especially for this opportunity that you bring me in this beautiful and wonderful place for me.
I give you thanks O Lord for all my experiences, the silence and solitude and the happiness. I give you thanks O Lord for all the people who have been part of my life.
I give you thanks O Lord for my my congregation, Carmelite Missionaries and for all the sisters for their trust.
I give you thanks, O Lord, for my community, for their love, support and prayers.
I give you thanks, O Lord , for my family for their understanding support and care for me.
I give you thanks, O Lord, for Sr. Loida who is very generous and kind hearted in accompanying me in my retreat to be renewed in my relationship to my Beloved Jesus.
I give you thanks, O Lord, for Sr. Nory and community for accepting and accommodating mem to tmake my retreat fruitful and a meaningful one.
O my Lord, Thank You!!!
Sr. Rosario Ayong Gener, cm
July 7-15, 2009

No comments: