Monday, May 4, 2009

Eight day Retreat

"I thank the LOrd for giving me this oportunity to spend my days of encounter with Him in this beautiful center of spirituality.
My retreat has led me to enter into the sacred space and time I most need:
praying...
reflecting on...
and
redirecting my personal response
to God's call and mission.
Certainly, I have been strengthened spiritually,
psychologically and physically.
Thank you very much!
Sr. Cristina Soriano, cm
Eight day Retreat of Sr. Cristina Soriano, cm
April 10-18, 2009
Retreat Directress: Sr. Loida Tortogo, cm

2 comments:

Kris said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kris said...

Sr. Loids is such a beautiful soul! She leaves a fresh scent of God's presence in every place she has been and in every person she has met. Friends and Sisters in Rome miss her.